It dawned on me the other day that there are just certain celeb guys we don’t get to see that often in the pap photos wearing their denim. Why this is, I don’t know. Maybe they are more elusive, or save their best denim duds for the promotion circuit or maybe the paps just prefer taking pics of the celeb women (ha, go figure).
Anyway, I decided to name the 10 celeb guys I personally would like to see more of.
1. James Franco. Seriously, the guy promotes 7 For All Mankind (below) and Joe’s Jeans and yet we hardly ever see him in the candid pics!
2. Jeremy Renner. Ok, I know we have seen alot of him lately what with The Avengers promotions and now Bourne Legacy. But, I want more, I tell you, more.
3. Prince Harry. He is royal, he is single and he has a wild streak. Forget about Kate and Pippa for a while. Tell me it wouldn’t be fun to see a little more from Harry.
Prince Harry in 7 For All Mankind.
4. Josh Hutcherson. What can I say, I am a sucker for a great smile! Check out Josh in Diesel and Levi’s.
5. Matt Bomer. Once, a long, long, long time ago there was a pic of Matt Bomer having a Dad moment in Hudson jeans (here!). Sure there have been a few pics since then, but not enough for my liking.
6. Robert Downey Jr. Robert pops up on the grid every once in a while. But, what can I say, I love a snarky guy. Here he is in Hudson and here in Levis!
7. Gerard Butler. I don’t care if he is saying “This is Sparta!” or “P.S. I love you”, I just want to see the guy in more denim. Is that asking too much? Here he is in a pair of Joe’s Jeans.
8. Will Smith. I did mention that I am a sucker for a great smile – oh, and a guy who while flashing that great smile looks fab in his denim!
9. Matt Damon. Seriously, this is the most elusive guy of all -and he likes it that way. Nonetheless, it would be nice to see a flash of him here and there. Here in J Brand oh so many months ago!
10. Channing Tatum. No, I am not an idiot. I know we see Channing all the time sporting his denim for the paps. But for my part, you can just never get enough of a good thing. Channing here in Joes, here in Diesel, here in Citizens of Humanity, here in Cult of Individuality and here in AG. But, that’s just me!